As part of our ongoing at-track fan engagement, this role serves as the on-site producer and operator of the fan-oriented video screen.
- Travel with the assigned series and/or to assigned events to serve as the primary operator of a fan-oriented big screen
- Setup, tear down, store and maintain video transmission equipment at each event
- Troubleshoot video board issues as they arise
- Produce big screen content throughout the race night while working with event and production staff
- In partnership with other members of the event, production and series teams, set and follow schedule for on-screen activities
- Work with production team to create creative, entertaining content for in-race, at-track video elements.
- Follow guides set for delivering sponsor and in-event deliverables.
- Serve as liaison between DIRTVision producer, announcers, and Race Control at each event to ensure a smooth, entertaining program for the fans at track.
- Keep the fans’ at-track experience and entertainment front of mind and push to make that experience better at every event.
- Work with other Fan Entertainment and Fan Engagement team members to develop ideas and plans for new content.
- If needed, assist Fan Engagement team with face-to-face fan activities
- All other duties as assigned
- At least one year of basic video or television production strongly preferred
- Photoshop experience helpful
- Familiarity with short-track dirt motorsports helpful; ability and willingness to learn is necessary
- Ability and wiliness to understand and learn new technology
- Able to juggle multiple high-priority requests quickly and willingly
- History of and willingness to work in a team environment
- Able to verbally communicate professionally and effectively at all times
- High sense of ownership and personal accountability required
- Sense of initiative necessary
- Able to maintain a positive demeanor, even in highly stressful or demanding situations
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree in video production or marketing preferred
- Able to legally enter and exit Canada
- This role is based in Concord, NC
- This role with travel with one or more assigned series and/or to assigned events
- Travel will vary between 30% – 95% monthly travel to match the racing schedule
- This role works a non-traditional schedule which may include nights and weekends
- This position requires frequent sitting and occasional walking, climbing and standing; the use of hands to grasp and feel frequently; the occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds; infrequent lifting up to 50 pounds; and may require use of close vision under natural and artificial light. This position is based outdoors.
**Must include salary requirements for consideration**