This role provides hands-on event operational support for our World of Outlaws and DIRTcar events.
- Travel to assigned events; partner with the WRG staff on issues including but not limited to: credential lists, equipment set up, logistics, fan engagement, promotional concerns, staffing, facility readiness and other items
- Maintain and update the operational event documents, including but not limited to: event checklist, event manuals, recaps, and other items.
- Maintain and update operational event items in the WRG database, including but not limited to: race day event information, forecasting, and graphics requests
- Partner with the WRG events and ticketing teams to ensure operational concerns are addressed
- In conjunction with department leadership, serve as a facilitator between the track promoter and series staff when necessary.
- Communicate with track promoters to develop, create and execute online event pages for World of Outlaws and/or DIRTcar events
- Assist with installation and removal of marketing and operational collateral, both onsite and offsite, prior, during and after an event.
- Sell tickets to events as necessary, whether onsite or at the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one to two years of previous operational experience
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Sports Management or related field strongly preferred
- Experience in grassroots motorsports preferred; willingness to learn necessary
- Able to solve simple and complex event-related problems with minimal support
- Able to communicate with a variety of personalities with varying degrees of responsibilities with confidence and tact
- Able to adapt to changing priorities quickly and easily
- High sense of ownership and personal accountability required
- Proven record of dependability and integrity
- Strong organizational skills necessary
- Good verbal skills
- History of and willingness to work in a team environment
- Able to maintain positive demeanor, even in highly stressful or demanding situations
- This position is based in Concord, NC
- 25-95% average overnight monthly travel during the racing season (February – November)
- The ability to enter/exit Canada helpful
**Include salary requirements for consideration**