This role travels with the World of Outlaws Morton Building Late Model Series to assist in event execution and to transport vehicles
- Perform functions related to event execution, including and not limited to: lineup control and monitoring and race operations
- Provide technical support before, during and after and event, including but not limited to: scales, tire marking and equipment review.
- Partner with series, track and WRG staff to ensure a safe, entertaining and competitive event in accordance with the rule book and series standards and practices
- Deliver marketing support before, during and after an event, including but not limited to: banner and signage installation/takedown, Victory Lane assistance, and display installation/takedown
- Execute on race or event-related requests
- Set-up, install, takedown, store and maintain event related equipment
- Provide series support by transporting and/or maintaining vehicles as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of related experience in race operations, track operations, motorsports officiating, or competitive motorsports preferred
- Able to learn and understand the WoO Late Model Series rulebook
- Valid driver’s license needed; CDL class A preferred
- Able to legally enter and exit Canada
- Able to quickly and willingly juggle multiple high-priority requests
- History of and willingness to work in a team environment
- Able to verbally communicate professionally and effectively at all times
- High sense of ownership and personal accountability required
- Sense of initiative necessary
- Able to maintain a positive demeanor, even in highly stressful or demanding situations
- This position will involve a monthly average of overnight travel between 30 – 95% during the racing season. Fluctuation will occur to match the racing season.
- Off-season monthly overnight travel averages 0 – 5%.
**Must include salary requirements for consideration**